Celebrate Princeton Innovation honors faculty researchers, postdoctoral researchers, graduate students and undergraduates who are making a difference through their discoveries and entrepreneurial spirit.
This annual event features faculty innovators and discoveries that have the potential to become everyday innovations that improve life, benefit the planet, and grow the economy.
Register at CPI2022.eventbrite.com
5:00 pm reception begins
6:15 pm remarks by:
- Deborah A. Prentice, Provost
- Pablo Debenedetti, Dean for Research
- Craig Arnold, Vice Dean for Innovation
- SpliceBio, a startup based on Princeton discoveries
- Dean for Research Award for Distinguished Innovation presented by Dean Debenedetti
- Tiger Entrepreneur Awards presented by Anne-Marie Maman, Executive Director of the Princeton Entrepreneurship Council
View this year's presenters at innovation.princeton.edu.
For more information, contact Lieve Monnens at [email protected] or 609- 258-6012.
The Frick Chemistry Atrium is located on the Princeton University campus next to the stadium. See the campus map or Google Maps. Parking is available in the new Stadium Drive Garage on Faculty Road (formerly Lot 21).
The reception is supported by generous donations from Panitch Schwarze Belisario & Nadel, LLP.
Please note: Princeton’s COVID-19 policy requires that visitors:
- Be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, be prepared to show proof of vaccination, and follow the policy for masks in effect at the time of their visit OR
- Have a negative test for COVID-19 via PCR within 72 hours before the start of the scheduled visit or via rapid antigen test within 8 hours before the start of the scheduled visit and be prepared to show proof of the negative test OR
- Agree to wear a mask at all times when indoors. These individuals cannot remove their masks inside of University buildings, not even to eat or drink.
- Panitch Schwarze Belisario & Nadel LLP
- Office of the Dean for Research