Join Princeton University for an inaugural innovation and entrepreneurship conference live and online November 4-6.
In this three-day, immersive event, you'll :
- Create your own agenda from more than 50 virtual sessions of relevance to academia, business and industry, Princeton alumni, entrepreneurs, investors, foundations and the intellectually curious.
- Hear from Princeton’s academics, inventors and entrepreneurs in fields such as energy and sustainability, bioengineering, art and architecture, and social impact.
- Visit exhibits about Princeton-related innovations and startup companies, New Jersey scientific research facilities, and Princeton Innovation campus partners.
- Connect with other attendees.
There is no fee to attend this multi-day virtual conference.
How It Works
2. Look for an email from Princeton Innovation in late October with instructions to create your personal conference experience.
3. Follow the instructions to set up your Engage 2020 profile and personal agenda in advance of the live online conference, November 4-6.
Engage 2020 will offer attendees a rich virtual experience through a customizable platform. In late October, we will open the conference platform and registrants will receive an invitation with instructions to set up a profile; build an agenda of live sessions; schedule private meetings with attendees; and visit exhibits.
We'll miss hosting you on campus. And the food and drink will be up to you. But virtual technology allows us to offer you a front-row seat to speakers from across the country and around the world. We look forward to your participation at Engage 2020.