In this session, faculty and grant managers will share examples of how they work on proposals together from identifying funding opportunities to submission. The focus will be on individual investigator proposals submitted to federal funding agencies, including the National Science Foundation, National Institutes of Health, and the National Endowment for the Humanities. Although models for the collaboration can vary from department to department, this session will introduce several best practices and tips for working effectively together.
- Proposal development
- National Science Foundation grants
- National Institutes of Health grants
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- ORPA shared services
When: December 15, 2023, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Where: Louis A. Simpson, Room 144
Moderator: Elizabeth Adams, Executive Director, Office of Research and Project Administration
- Courtney Kohut, Shared Services and Training Manager, Office of Research and Project Administration
- Sara Guerin, Senior Grants Manager, Molecular Biology
- Tina Chandler, Lead Shared Services Grants Manager, Office of Research and Project Administration
Followed by discussion.