Princeton Research Day 2021’s submissions portal is now LIVE!
Princeton Research Day is an exciting opportunity for Princeton researchers and scholars — from postdocs and non-tenured scholars to graduate students and undergraduates — to showcase their research and creative work for a broad audience.
This year, PRD will be held entirely online. Presenters will create a 3-minute video and submit it March 31 - April 28. All videos will be displayed online and the top videos will appear at PRD Mainstage, an online celebration May 6 from 4 pm to 5:30 pm.
Some great reasons to present at PRD in 2021:
- Develop your ability to explain complex topics to general audiences
- Share your work with friends, family and colleagues inside and outside of your specialty
- Become eligible for awards and monetary prizes
- Bolster your resume/CV
- Attend PRD-tailored workshops on online presentation skills. See the list of workshops below or on our website.
For more information, including submission guidelines and suggestions, see our website.
Use the links below to sign up via MyPrincetonU. Some of these sessions have caps on the number of people who can attend so sign up soon! Sessions will be recorded where possible.
- Crafting and Sharing Your Research Story – Tuesday, April 6, Noon-1:00 pm
- Connection, Not Perfection: An Introduction to Public Speaking – Tuesday, April 6, 2:00-3:30 pm
- Clearly Communicating Complex Concepts – Thursday, April 8, Noon-1:00pm
- Three-Minute Research: Adapting Your Graduate Work for PRD – Tuesday, April 13, 12:30-1:30pm
- Visualizing Your Ideas – Wednesday, April 14, 11:00-Noon
- Simple Language Science: Make Your Scientific Story Engaging and Accessible – Thursday, April 15, 12:30-1:30 pm
- After the Research - Presenting with Clarity and Enthusiasm – Friday, April 23, 1:00-2:30 pm
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions. We look forward to your applications!
The Princeton Research Day Team