Dean for Research Pablo Debenedetti will be joined by several panelists to discuss research during the Fall of 2020. He will discuss the current status of research activities, results from the resumption of research survey, and invite panelists to provide updates on testing and other topics. Following their presentations, Dean Debenedetti and others will take questions.
- Pablo Debenedetti, Dean for Research
- Bonnie Bassler, Chair, Department of Molecular Biology
- Tom Muir, Van Zandt Williams Jr. Class of 1965 Professor of Chemistry
- Robin Izzo, Executive Director, Environmental Health and Safety
- Irini Daskalaki, Physician, University Health Services
- Janet Finnie, Director, University Health Services
- Karla Ewalt, Associate Dean for Research
Note: Registration is limited to Princeton University faculty, staff, postdoctoral researchers, graduate students, and undergraduates. Registrants must use their university email address.
Please email questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional questions will be addressed through the webinar’s question and answer function as time permits.