Princeton University has created a plan for the phased resumption of on-campus laboratory-based research in a safe and orderly manner. Members of the Princeton University community are invited to join a town hall meeting to learn more about the plan. The five-member Committee on Phased Resumption of On-Campus Research will host the meeting. The committee members will introduce the plan and answer audience questions.
Committee on Phased Resumption of On-Campus Research
- Pablo G. Debenedetti (Chair), Class of 1950 Professor in Engineering and Applied Science; Professor of Chemical and Biological Engineering; Dean for Research
- Bonnie L. Bassler, Squibb Professor in Molecular Biology; Chair, Department of Molecular Biology
- Tom Muir, Van Zandt Williams Jr. Class of 1965 Professor of Chemistry; Chair, Department of Chemistry
- Robin M. Izzo, Executive Director, Environmental Health and Safety
- Karla L. Ewalt, Associate Dean for Research
- Steve Elwood, Associate Director for Laboratory Safety, Environmental Health and Safety.
- Jackie Wagner, Assistant Director, Environmental Health and Safety
- Stanley Howell, Program Manager, Chemical Safety, Environmental Health and Safety
- Christine Murphy, Assistant Dean for Academic Affairs, Office of the Dean of the Graduate School
The Town Hall will be held via Zoom webinar.
Register here (required).
Note: Registration is limited to Princeton University faculty, staff, postdoctoral researchers, graduate students, and undergraduates.