COVID-19 Information for Researchers
(updated Oct. 23, 4:30 p.m.)
The Office of the Dean for Research is committed to supporting Princeton's research community and essential research functions with the goal of protecting the health and safety of our researchers and of the broader community. This page contains information and resources for Princeton faculty, students and staff engaged in research.
Announcing the phased resumption of on-campus research
Princeton University has begun the the phased resumption of on-campus research.
- Learn about the resumption of research: Fall 2020 Research Town Hall Meeting
- Comprehensive guidance for Princeton students, faculty and staff: Fall Term 2020 COVID-19 Information website
- Apply to produce PPE materials or provide other technical support: COVID-19 Special Activities and Resources page
- ORPA's sponsored research Frequently Asked Questions
- The Graduate School Fall Term 2020 COVID-19-related guidance
- Princeton University Library's resumption of research services
- Municipality of Princeton's website at princetoncovid.org
- State of New Jersey Department of Health COVID-19 Website