(Updated Jan. 4, 2022)
- Continue to the COVID-19 research operations page for new information.
The University's Plan for the Phased Resumption of On-Campus Research has four levels:
- Level 1: Normal Operations
- Level 2: Phased Resumption (Current Level)
- Level 3: Essential Operations
- Level 4: Operations Suspended
The Office of the Dean for Research is committed to supporting research functions while protecting the health and safety of researchers and the broader community.
See updates to Plan for the Phased Resumption of On-Campus Research
- Comprehensive guidance for Princeton students, faculty and staff: COVID-19 Information website
- The Graduate School COVID-19-related guidance
- ORPA's sponsored research Frequently Asked Questions
- Municipality of Princeton's website at princetoncovid.org
- State of New Jersey Department of Health COVID-19 Website