COVID-19 Information for Researchers
(updated May 28, 3:00 p.m.)
The Office of the Dean for Research is committed to supporting Princeton's research community and essential research functions with the goal of protecting the health and safety of our researchers and of the broader community. This page contains information and resources for Princeton faculty, students and staff engaged in research.
Planning for the resumption of on-campus research
Learn about the plan for the phased resumption of on-campus research.
- Comprehensive guidance for Princeton students, faculty and staff: COVID-19: Coronavirus Information website
- Apply to produce PPE materials or provide other technical support: COVID-19 Special Activities and Resources page
- ORPA's sponsored research Frequently Asked Questions
- The Graduate School COVID-19-related guidance
- Municipality of Princeton's website at princetoncovid.org
- State of New Jersey Department of Health COVID-19 Website