COVID-19 Information for Researchers
(Updated Mar. 15, 2021)
An update has been posted regarding undergraduate on-campus research for summer 2021.
- Continue to the COVID-19 research operations page for new information.
The University's Plan for the Phased Resumption of On-Campus Research has four levels:
- Level 1: Normal Operations
- Level 2: Phased Resumption (Current Level)
- Level 3: Essential Operations
- Level 4: Operations Suspended
The Office of the Dean for Research is committed to supporting research functions while protecting the health and safety of researchers and the broader community.
- Comprehensive guidance for Princeton students, faculty and staff: Spring 2020 COVID-19 Information website
- Updated guidance, policies, and protocols are available on the Princeton COVID Resources website
- The Graduate School COVID-19-related guidance
- Apply to produce PPE materials or provide other technical support: COVID-19 Special Activities and Resources page
- ORPA's sponsored research Frequently Asked Questions
- Princeton University Library's resumption of research services
- Municipality of Princeton's website at princetoncovid.org
- State of New Jersey Department of Health COVID-19 Website