Office Hours and Town Halls
Office Hours on Lab Re-Densification
Updated Nov. 2, 2020
Three sessions are available where PIs can ask questions about the change in density requirements for laboratory personnel. Click on a link to register for one of the following Zoom sessions:
- Office Hours with the Dean for Research on Lab Re-Densification – November 9th, 9:30 am – 10:30 am
- Office Hours with the Dean for Research on Lab Re-Densification – November 11th, 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
- Office Hours with the Dean for Research on Lab Re-Densification – November 12th, 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Updates to the guidance on
human subjects research
Updated Feb. 1, 2021
The Guidance for Resuming Human Subjects Research has been updated as follows:
- The revisions provide a mechanism to allow enrolled undergraduate and graduate students, postdoctoral researchers, faculty and staff with permission to access University buildings to participate in human subjects research, either as a researcher and/or a participant.
- The revisions require all on-campus labs conducting human subjects research to submit a Research Laboratory Operations Plan (RLOP) or Research Non-laboratory Operations Plan (RNOP).
- Researchers and research subjects must participate in the Princeton University asymptomatic testing program, with the most recent test within one week of participation.
- There has been no change to the policy prohibiting off-campus visitors from serving as research subjects on campus at this time.
Visit Human Subjects Research to learn more
Fall 2020 Town Hall
On September 30, Princeton held a Research Town Hall to answer questions about the phased resumption of on-campus laboratory research.
Dean for Research Pablo Debenedetti was joined by several panelists to discuss research during the Fall of 2020. He outlined the current status of research activities and results from the resumption of research survey, and invited panelists to provide updates on testing and other topics.
- Pablo Debenedetti, Dean for Research
- Bonnie Bassler, Chair, Department of Molecular Biology
- Tom Muir, Van Zandt Williams Jr. Class of 1965 Professor of Chemistry
- Robin Izzo, Executive Director, Environmental Health and Safety
- Irini Daskalaki, Physician, University Health Services
- Janet Finnie, Director, University Health Services
- Karla Ewalt, Associate Dean for Research