COVID-19 Research Town Hall
Fall 2020 Town Hall
On September 30, Princeton held a Research Town Hall to answer questions about the phased resumption of on-campus laboratory research.
Dean for Research Pablo Debenedetti was joined by several panelists to discuss research during the Fall of 2020. He outlined the current status of research activities and results from the resumption of research survey, and invited panelists to provide updates on testing and other topics.
- Pablo Debenedetti, Dean for Research
- Bonnie Bassler, Chair, Department of Molecular Biology
- Tom Muir, Van Zandt Williams Jr. Class of 1965 Professor of Chemistry
- Robin Izzo, Executive Director, Environmental Health and Safety
- Irini Daskalaki, Physician, University Health Services
- Janet Finnie, Director, University Health Services
- Karla Ewalt, Associate Dean for Research