The Research Essential Operations Plan documents how each lab will perform essential operations during an emergency situation or long-term disruption – in particular planning for the current COVID-19 situation, which might last for several weeks or more. The plan identifies mission-critical functions, communication methods, and alternate personnel. It should be shared with members of the laboratory, and a copy of the plan accessible remotely as a reference. All Principal Investigators (PIs) and facility managers were required to submit a Research Essential Operations Plan no later than Wednesday, March 18, 2020.
- Dean for Research email on PI Responsibilities for Continuity of Research; and submission of Research Essential Operations Plan
- Download the Research Essential Operations Plan
- Submit your Research Essential Operations Plan (Log-in required; due March 18, 2020)
- Inquiry form: Use this form to submit an inquiry or information related to a revision to your Research Essential Operations Plan
- Update to research personnel form: Department managers or building access coordinators may use this form to submit names of research personnel to be added or deleted from the building access list.
For questions about research continuity or operations, email: [email protected]