A number of resources are available to faculty members seeking research funding from government funding agencies, industry, private foundations or internal University sources. This session will introduce faculty members to the services and people in the Office of the Dean for Research and other campus units whose mission is to connect faculty with funding. A roundtable discussion will cover various aspects of the funding process, including finding funding, proposal development and building productive relationships with sponsors.
- Extramural funding
- Intramural funding
- Finding funding opportunities
- Alignment with sponsor interests
- Research proposal development and submission
- Getting to know the program officer
- Developing a productive relationship with your grant manager