Many technologies and innovations developed at Princeton have the potential to become the basis for a new business venture or further development through a partnership with industry. This session will introduce new faculty to Princeton's innovation ecosystem, which offers support for activities including private sector research collaborations, intellectual property protection, and pathways to commercialization. The discussion will answer your questions about what Princeton programs are available to facilitate research and development, launch a start-up and connect entrepreneurs with external resources.
- Patents and other forms of IP
- Material transfer agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Sponsored research collaborations
- Research with Princeton database
- Startups and entrepreneurship
- Licensing technologies