In this session, faculty and grant managers will share examples of how they work on proposals together from identifying funding opportunities to submission. The focus will be on individual investigator proposals submitted to federal funding agencies, including the National Science Foundation, National Institutes of Health, and the National Endowment for the Humanities. Although models for the collaboration can vary from department to department, this session will introduce several best practices and tips for working effectively together.
- Proposal development
- National Science Foundation grants
- National Institutes of Health grants
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- ORPA shared services
When: November 14, 2022, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Where: Louis A. Simpson, Room 144
Moderator: Karla Ewalt, Senior Associate Dean for Research, Office of the Dean for Research
- Ileana Cristea, Henry L. Hillman Professor of Molecular Biology
- Barry Rand, Associate Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering and the Andlinger Center for Energy and the Environment
- Alison Coakley, Grant Manager, Princeton Institute for the Science and Technology of Materials
- Myra Smith, Grant Manager, Molecular Biology
- Courtney Kohut, Shared Services and Training Manager, Office of Research and Project Administration
Followed by discussion.