Publication and dissemination of ideas, whether in the form of books or journal articles, is tied to the evolving world of academic publishing. Learn more about trends in academic publishing, including open access publishing, preprint servers and copyright protection. Explore the research and publishing lifecycle through the eyes of a University Press, and the experience of faculty with recent publications. Presenters will include four colleagues sharing their experiences with scholarship and publishing along with their advice for new faculty.
Forum topics will encompass several concerns, including those below, and any others of interest to attendees.
- Publishing strategy
- Selecting publication venues
- Working with a university press
- Research and scholarly communications services
- Princeton’s open access policy
- Research data management services